Seo Tips And Tricks 2019 – SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the best way through which any website can obtain more and more online exposure and gain top rankings on all major search engines.
SEO has now become an essential part of the success path of every online business. SEO techniques are very important for promoting any website or business on the internet. However, doing it all by yourself could be a hard-hitting task for you.
Aaron Rains SEO is a renowned and well-reputed SEO consultant that provides SEO training to get you headed in the right direction. Unlike some other SEO consultants, they will actually help you learn everything there is to know about search engine optimization and keep you updated on Google’s ever-changing algorithms.
Search engine optimization is an important part of any website. Performing search engine optimization on a particular website involves a huge variety of tasks, and can be fragmented into two different parts – On page SEO, and Off-page SEO.
Here in this article, some of the most uncomplicated and efficient SEO tricks are listed that will prove to be very helpful to your online business or website to acquire more online exposure and search engine recognition.
SEO TIPS AND TRICKS 2019 TO GAIN ENORMOUS ONLINE EXPOSURE
1. Using Ethical SEO Techniques
Unethical SEO techniques are, no doubt, very efficient in bringing in a good amount of web traffic to your website, but at the same time, it could also result in your site getting banned from search engines.
Unethical SEO techniques include hidden site content, false redirection links, designing and using fake web pages to draw web traffic, etc. There are many more unethical SEO techniques and you can easily learn about what’s ethical and what isn’t by reading the terms and conditions of different major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Bing.
2. Creating Unique, Quality Content
Writing unique and informative articles is one of the best organic SEO techniques that can help your business reach its target audience and obtain better ranking on search engines. Providing your audience with educational articles or useful tips will get them to visit your website and reach to your business in just a few clicks.
For quick and better results, you can consider creating unique and quality articles and developing an ethical SEO campaign in order to get them more and more of web exposure.
3. Organizing Website in a logical way
A well-organized website is capable of stimulating the interest of visitors and getting them back in the future. So, make sure that your website is organized in a logical way.
You can add a search bar to your site and a detailed menu bar in order to help your audience find the information that they’re looking for. Adding an informative piece of content to your site is a great idea to draw in web traffic, but make sure that you use descriptive titles for your articles.
You can also use Site-Wide links in order to draw your visitor’s attention to all the important pages of your website. You should also consider creating an XML site map of your website so that the search engine spiders can navigate your site easily.
4. Using Strong Keywords for your products
There are different online tools like Google AdWords that can help you to learn more about choosing the right set of keywords for your online business and products.
For instance, if your business site contains different categories, then make sure that you choose at least five related primary keywords and some secondary keywords also. You can also optimize your site by adding right keywords to your meta tags, images, meta descriptions, content titles and anchor text of your links.
In this way, the right use of strong and related keywords can easily help your website to acquire better rankings on various search engines.
Therefore make use of these easy and productive SEO tricks and facilitate your business site with an effective site improvement strategy.
Now coming to the On-page optimization of a website. In this part of the article, I am focusing on page SEO here since on page SEO is the first part of your search engine optimization strategy that should be dealt with.
These on-page SEO tips and tricks 2019 include a series of objectives and tasks that can be used to optimize your website and increase your website’s search engine rankings.
Google has made quite a number of updates to its crawling algorithm over the past few years. This is why it’s so important to always ensure your website and all your web pages comply with the latest updates like Hummingbird, Panda, and Penguin.
The below mentioned on page SEO tips and tricks 2019 will help you to stay away from an updated attack, and will help you to keep your rankings steady.
5. Optimize the speed of your website
- The very first thing that you should do when performing on-page SEO on your website is to optimize the speed of your website. If in any case, your website is taking too long to load, it will impact your website’s search engine ranking in a negative manner.
- Start by checking the current speed of your website, and compare your speed to the speed of your competitor’s website. The faster your website loads, the better. If you find that your website takes longer to load than your competitor’s website, then you should do some optimization to speed up the loading time of your website.
- In case your website is a custom HTML or PHP based website, then you can start with your CSS and JS files. Use a script to minify them. This can reduce their size, which in return will make your website load faster. You may also require to optimize the images of your website – make an effort to compress them as much as possible without compromising much on the quality. Images are generally the largest parts of a website, and thus can potentially affect the loading time of a website by a couple of seconds. Compressing your images will allow your website to load faster.
- Websites that are based on a CMS system like WordPress are also easy to speed up. You just simply have to install a cache plugin that will serve your website as static files. This will help you to increase the speed of your website, and decrease the loading time.
6. Include meta tags on your website
- Even though meta tags are considered to be disparaged by some, it is still beneficial to use them on your web pages. The utmost important meta tag is believed to be the title tag of your website – this is the text that is displayed at the top of the browser bar when the website is accessed.
- It is also advisable to include meta tags for keywords and a description on each of your web pages. This will give search engines an idea of what keywords you are targeting, and will allow Google and other search engines to display a relevant description for your website in search results.
7. Use tags on your web pages
- When building a website, whether it’s a custom HTML or PHP based website, or powered by a CMS such as WordPress, you should always ensure you use the right tags on your web pages.
- By using the right tags, search engines like Google will be able to index your pages easier, and your rankings can also increase. This is a huge advantage for on page SEO.
- Start by using header tags where appropriate. Header tags include H1, which is the header 1 tag. This tag is used for main titles. Hence you should use H2, H3, etc on your sub-header tags. This also lets you break up the content (especially if too long) into different parts.
- It is important that images also contain appropriate tags, like the title and alt tags. This will allow your images to be indexed by search engines based on certain keywords.
8. Keyword-optimize your content
- To rank in search engines, you have to target keywords. Contemplate the keywords as search phrases – these are the terms people will enter into search engines to search for results.
- Prior to publishing any content for your website, start with keyword analysis. Decide on a topic, then search for relevant keywords and choose a keyword that will best suit your content. Make sure that the chosen keyword does not have too much competition, and see to it that there’s a large enough search volume for the keyword you selected.
- Picking up long-tail keywords for some of your content pages is also a great idea.
- You can include your target keyword in your website pages. Also insert your target keyword in the first header of your page, in the title of your page, and also in your content. Incorporate your target keyword in the first sentence/paragraph of your content, a couple of times in the body, and once or twice in the ending/conclusion paragraph.
While building high authority backlinks to your website is an important part of search engine optimization, doing properly on page SEO is just as important. Without the proper on-page SEO, you won’t be able to take advantage of all the benefits of search engine optimization.
Take a moment and use these on page SEO tips and tricks 2019 I shared with you to check and ensure your website’s on page SEO is relevant and effective.
See More Related Article