An e-commerce client wants her campaign to be more profitable. After calculating this client’s total profits from Google Ads, what can you do to start maximizing results for profit?
- Test different cost-per-click (CPC) bids
- Test only one version of your ad text
- Lower the cost-per-click (CPC) bids and increase the budget
- Delete keywords that are generating the most clicks
Correct answer is:
Test different cost-per-click (CPC) bids
There are four steps to profit driven bidding in AdWords:
- Define a formula that calculates total profits from AdWords.
Why: You need a formula to measure and optimize for profit in AdWords.
- Run a broad-scale manual bid test.
Why: Get an edge in the auction by finding profitable bid opportunities faster than others can.
- Evaluate results and measure your profit.
Why: Identify areas for improvement as you analyze results.
- Use automation to adjust your bids.
Why: Free up your time so that you can focus on other strategic priorities.