James is marketing an online training course and wants to improve his campaign performance. He analyzes the conversion-tracking data and realizes most course registrations are coming from Atlanta, GA. What should he do?
- Buy more ad inventory in that region
- Limit the number of times an individual in that region sees the ad
- Lower the bid for inventory targeting that region
- Run remarketing campaigns only in that region
Correct answer is:
Buy more ad inventory in that region
Conversion tracking allows you to attribute results, like increased sales or newsletter sign ups, to a specific campaign. With this knowledge, you can allocate your budget to maximize your campaign’s performance.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: AdWords Display Certification
- Topic: Track conversions to improve performance