Prior to following any online promotional methods, it’s crucial to know the actual benefits that you get by using that specific method. Of several off-page factors, directory submission is one of the most important ones that help in improving your website ranking over the web. You must not just blindly submit your website to directories before really knowing what it is, how it is done, and why it is necessary. This post is all about Directory Submission that will help you understand all its aspects in a better way for overall improved site optimization and this post also provides you full directory submission sites list.
What is Directory Submission & How to Do Website Submission On Directory Submission Site?
Being the primary aspect of off-page search engine optimization, directory submission is a process that involves the submission of website links or URLs, including all website details in a web directory under a specific category.
With directory submission, you can boost the link building results to see an improvement in the overall SEO of a website. How? Your website is submitted to another website via these directories. To give you a clear view of the directory submission concept, we have an example if you own a blog that has technical content on it then you would submit it on a science and technology directory that is a great way to gain backlinks for high-ranking websites. In simple words, web directories are nearly the same as phone directories.
OFF Page SEO Intro | How to CREATE BACKLINKS (Powerful) In 2022 – Learn Advanced OFF-PAGE SEO
There are mainly three types of directory submissions, including Basic directory submission, Normal Directory Submission, and Multiple Directory Submission.
- Basic Directory Submission: In this single URL, a single description, and multiple titles are submitted to different categories.
- Manual Directory Submission: For this multiple descriptions are used for multiple titles and one URL.
Multiple Directory Submission: Here multiple internal URLs (suggested 8-10) of the same site with multiple titles and descriptions are submitted.
How To Do Directory Submission on Directory Submission Sites?
Let us guide you about how you can submit your website link to any directory and boost the site ranking on the search engine. You just need to follow the below instructions to get started.
- First things first, select from the list of best directory submission websites.
- Choose the website where you want to submit your site or blog such as Entireweb Directory, IntelSeek.com, and many more.
- Once done with this, select the category that appropriately goes with your blog niche. For example, if you have a website that shares business-related content then the Business and Economy category is suitable.
- After category choice, hit the submit link button and your blog is submitted to the directory
- Done? No, post clicking submits option, several options will appear on the screen to narrow down your selection. For instance: if it’s a business blog then go for business subcategory.
- Finally, hit the add article button. Now put in details such as URL, description, title, and it’s done!
What are Natural Links? | How To CREATE NATURAL LINKS (Powerful) in 2021-22 | The Expert Guide
What Are The Benefits of Directory Submission With Our Directory Submission Sites in India?
There are several reasons why you should submit your site to a web directory and we’ve discussed them below. Don’t forget to go through them:
- You can get high-quality backlinks for your website. Submitting your website to a directory will help in link building that will help search engines to consider your website or blog for first-page ranking from thousands of blogs.
- Want to get an excellent site exposure? Then do submit your site to top directories as they attract a huge number of visitors every day, every hour. This will help you reach your target audience.
- When you do directory submission of your site, your site gets permanently listed in other sites that guarantee outstanding search engine indexing.
Conclusion About Directory Submission Sites List
To give you a conclusion about web directory submission, it serves as an assistant that helps you gain visibility over the web. Overdoing anything can backfire, so avoid submitting your site to too many directories. However, do choose some of the best directories for improved SEO results.
Sponsored Directory Submission Sites List
Directory Submission Sites List
|S No.||Website||Link Type|