Learning how to build and earn backlinks for a website is one of the oldest and most effective SEO techniques. Apart from that, building resourceful backlinks is considered as one of the most productive ways to grow organic traffic.
From website owners of Coursework Help websites to the big shots of the E-commerce industry, everyone counts on the potential of effective backlinking these days. If you are not aware of the ways to leverage the potential of backlinks, securing the top-ranked position in the search engine result page would be a tough job.
Links have been an important aspect that defines how search engine giants across the globe including Google, Bing and Yahoo work. Unless you are capable of roping in relevant and resourceful backlinks to your website, determining trust value for your website won’t be possible.
Now that you are stuck in gridlock and looking for ways to build and earn backlinks for your site, give this blog a read and take home ten smart strategies to link your website to relevant and powerful digital platforms.
10 Smart Ways To Earn or Build Backlinks to Your Website
1. Embrace guest posting as an effective strategy
You may think posting guest blogs to other website is only a waste of time as you are helping other portals to generate revenues with the help of quality content produced by you. It is actually the other way around. This is more like helping each other out. Here’s how:
- Guest posts help the host site to generate views. This, in turn, allows the guest blog writer to include a backlink to his/her site.
- It helps in making your content visible to a wide base of readers across the globe. This is an excellent way to have your website promoted across all countries within the minimum period of time.
- Guest posting for authoritative sites builds online reputation in a big way.
Now that you know about the advantages guest posts carry in terms of creating and earning backlinks, come up with quality posts and start getting in touch with reputable online editors for the maximum visibility at a minimum investment.
2. Earn backlinks for your site via testimonials
Publishing testimonials on behalf of reputed businesses is an effective way to secure resourceful backlinks. Most of the firms in today’s world display snippets of testimonials on their homepage. There are a few who have separate pages dedicated to a series of customer reviews. In case you are wondering how to turn this idea into an easy method to create and earn helpful backlinks, take note of the following suggestions.
- Create a list of products and services you have recently used.
- Evaluate and figure out those who have used those products regularly; at least for the past six months.
- Now, it’s time for you to visit those product websites and find out whether or not those platforms have official testimonial pages.
- If you find that the websites include dedicated testimonial sections, spend some time to write up a short and positive review of your experience using the service or the product.
- Consider reaching out to the sites via emails and include your site details and every other essential along with the testimonial you would publish.
- Once you are done with it, half the battle is won. You don’t even need to ask for links as the website would publish it automatically with your review. Ask me why? That’s because the authoritative site will include your website address in order to confirm whether you are for real.
So, pull up your socks, utilise each of the aforementioned suggestions and put your best foot forward to secure resourceful backlinks for your website.
3. Assist hacked websites
Here’s your chance to become a vigilante and save all hacked websites from the hands of virtual troublemakers. For instance, if we take the “WannCry Ransomware Attack” incident, it had caused worldwide panic in terms of mass data theft. Imagine saving some of the websites from getting hacked and asking them to do you a favor.
No prize for guessing, you can actually have your article or blog published on their websites if the owner offers a token of gratitude. But before that, take note of the key takeaways points that will come into play in this context.
- Look for the hacked websites by using an inurl: keyword + “keyword” search string. Inurl:health + “Exercise”
- Once you are done finding out the sites, let the website owner know about the same. Provide a link to the hacked page and help the backend admin to take care of the situation at the earliest.
- Now that you are done with it, wait for the question of the hour … “Thanks a ton, how we may repay you?” or something similar to this.
- Waste no time further, and grab this opportunity to express your desire for having your blog or article published on their website. Not only this, but you should also consider asking the authoritative site owner if he/she can add a link to your post from one of their high ranking pages.
You might not find a list of hacked websites every single day. But there’s no harm in keeping track of the same, once in a week.
4. Google+ helps you to build easy backlinks
Do you have a Google+ account? If you haven’t created the same, it’s time to get it done right away. Why? That’s because creating a Google+ account helps in building backlinks in the easiest possible way. Here’s everything you need to do.
- Sign up with Google+ for free.
- In the introduction section, add a link that redirects to your site.
- Start interacting with other Google+ users.
- Remember, the more time you will spend sharing and communicating with others via Google+, greater will be the amount of exposure your backlink will generate for your website.
- With each passing day, you will be receiving more referrals via Google+ profile, thus contributing to a profile of high-priority backlinks.
However, you need to take note of an important point that you need to be logged out of the Google+ profile to be able to see the attached link. When you are logged in, the backlink shall exist in your profile, but doesn’t display as a link that can be clicked on to redirect the potential users.
5. Make your presence felt on Social Media
Merely creating an account on Google+ won’t serve the purpose. You need to embrace other social media platforms as well. Even though this is only an extension of the previous point, you need to know certain things prior to venturing out.
- Create a Facebook page for your business, interact with users, share your brand’s story and promote contents.
- Consider remaining active on Twitter on a regular basis. Most importantly, do not miss out on sharing your website link in the Bio.
- Keep sharing stories on Instagram, along with links to your guest blogs and company website.
6. Keep an eye on your competitors
Good content certainly helps you create and earn helpful backlinks. However, if you fail to keep track of what’s good in the hood, you would end up missing out on a lot of significant updates. This is the reason you should spy on your competitors (of course in a legit way).
Follow your competitors’ page on various social media platforms and check out all relevant and latest content shared over there. Most importantly, make it a point to stay in touch with the marketing methods your competitors are using to earn backlinks and other forms of digital exposure.
The idea is to seek as many information as you can and utilise the same in your posts. Make sure that you are not plagiarising contents for quick results. It doesn’t work that way.
7. Use Infographics in your posts
The use of Infographic in SEO is said to be the most recent and effective SEO trend. Infographics are nothing but graphical representation that depicts certain information backed by data.
If you think that the technique would cost you a fortune, then you’re wrong. There are several online tools like Piktochart, Visme, Infogram and Snappa that can be used to create appealing infographics in as little as thirty minutes.
8. Use online blog aggregators to create fruitful backlinks
Blog aggregators are sites that host a list of high-quality bogs belonging to a variety of niches. These aggregators are said to be an easy and effective way to build backlinks to your site, absolutely for free. Moreover, since these blog aggregators are authoritative, ensuring impactful backlinks won’t be a major concern.
Simply register for a free account with an aggregator site, submit your site as a suggestion for the list, follow the verification process and get started right away.
9. Post and Answer questions in Yahoo
You can do a lot by answering questions on Yahoo. Every time you would post an answer on Yahoo, consider citing your blog as the source.
On the other hand, you may choose to post questions related to your blog on Yahoo and link those posts to the questions.
10. Leverage the potential of press releases
How about sending press releases about important updates, directly from your blog?
This will eventually fetch enough links for your users. In addition, you can consider comparing the best product in your niche and send across a press release promoting the same.
Now that you know how things work and the strategies that will fetch high-quality backlinks for your website, take some time to recapitulate the entire write-up, identify the best practices and implement the same for the coveted result.