Who wouldn’t want to create eye-catching blog post tiles which drives traffic to your website or a blog! Before you start creating blog post titles for your blog, you should define your target audience clearly, categorize them and create content specific to their needs. After all, we all create content to add value to our website visitors.
The next step would be to pick up a keyword and carry out a research on the ‘Closely Related Keywords” and “Broad Keyword Suggestions” with the help of various Keyword Research tools like Google Keyword Planner.
A blog post can usually be categorized into one or the other among the following;
- How-To Post
- List-Based Post
- Curated Collection Post
- SlideShare Presentation Post
A “How-To” blog post does exactly what it sounds like: Teaches the reader how to do something in the form of a series of steps. This type of post performs well for most bloggers.
The list post is one of the most popular and easy-to-read blog formats. Whatever you want to list out in your blog post, make sure you format your list using bullet points or paragraphs.
Content Creation need not to be original all the time. Content Curation serves the same purpose as the original content. Identify what content matters to your audience that you don’t have the time to create.
A blog post containing a slideshare presentation allows the slides to do the talking. A slide share is great have and compelling for your target audience at the same time.
Tips For Writing Amazing Blog Post Titles
- Use Numbers Before Your Blog Post Title. Studies have shown that numbers work better than words. Also, your audience will know how much information they expect to get out of your article.
- Use search engine friendly queries such as How to, What is, etc. Besides attracting the audience to your blog post, Search engines will also get attracted resulting in a chance to rank higher on search engine result pages.
- Keep It Simple. A blog post title should not ideally exceed 70 characters as Google tends to show only 70 characters on the search results.
- Write the Titles in a proper ‘Title Case’. That means you should use capital letters only for the principal words while conjunctions and prepositions go not get capital letters.
Example: If your blog post title is “how to make money online?”, you should put this title as “How to Make Money Online?”.
Don’t worry!! Just go to https://titlecase.com/, put your title and click on ‘Convert’. The ideal title for your blog post will show up.
- Add creativity to your blog post titles. You should not depend entirely on other people’s opinion and try to make your Blog post title as innovative as possible.
List of Verbs You Can Include in Your Blog Post Title
Here is the list of various verbs which you can make a part of your Title:
List of Adjectives to Make Your Blog Post Title More Appealing
Here is the list of 50 amazing and eye catching blog post title templates you can use for your blog.
- What No One Tells You About______________________
- Secrets To______________________
- Tactics To____________________
- Questions You Should Ask Before__________________
- Amazing Formula To___________________
- ____________Every ____________Should Own.
- ____________: A Beginner’s Guide.
- How to_________That Drives__________?
- How To____________In ____Easy Steps.
- How I Made_________In________.
- How To Find______________.
- How To___________The Right Way?
- How To Get Rid Of______________.
- How________Can Inspire Your____________.
- How To Make____________In_______________.
- How To Use____________To Stand Out?
- How To Tell If___________?
- How To Write_________?
- _(#)______Types Of________.
- _(#)______Quick Tips To___________.
- What To Do With_____________________?
- Where To Find_______________?
- Foolproof___________Tips To ___________.
- Ultimate Guide_____________________.
- Complete Guide____________________.
- Quick Guide______________________.
- Habits Of________________.
- Ideas To_____________.
- Rules For_______________.
- Facts About____________.
- Where to find__________.
- Why You Should___________.
- Why You Should Not_____________.
- _(#)______Facts About____________.
- _(#)______Essential Things For______________.
- _(#)______Creative Ways To ________________.
- _(#)______Wrong Ways To___________.
- _(#)______Surprising Ways To______.
- Epic Formula To______.
- _(#)______Mistakes You Should Never Make_________.
- _(#)______Pleasant Ways To________.
- _(#)______Signs You Might__________.
- How To Seriously___________That Drives________?
- How To Find__________?
- How To Get More_____________?
- _(#)______Resources Will Help You__________
- _(#)______Trends You Should Know.
- Getting Smart With__________.
- All You Need To Know About___________.
An eye-catching Blog Title provides you endless opportunities to enhance your website visitors’ experience and helps you gain the positive relevancy signals from the search engines making your Blog Post eligible for a chance to rank higher on the result pages.
See More Related Articles
Amit Drabu holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering and has been working with various multinationals like Bertelsmann to manage their Marketing campaigns. He is also a blogger and a digital marketing enthusiast.