How To Add End Screen To Your YouTube Video – Introducing a mobile-friendly tool to drive more engagement at the end of your YouTube videos.
It’d been in beta for a while, but YouTube has finally rolled out end screens for everybody. End screens are visual overlay elements that show up on the last 15-20 seconds of your video. They’re like a mobile-ready version of annotations, but they look WAY less clunky.
Steps To How To Add End Screen To Your YouTube Video
1. Sign in to YouTube.
2. In the top right, click your account icon Creator Studio.
3. In the left menu, select Video Manager
4. In the left menu, select Video Manager Videos.
5. For the video, you want to add the end screen to, click Edit.
6. In the top tab bar, click End screen.
7. Click Add Element. You can add up to four elements, and one of them must be a video or playlist.
8. Click Save.
See More Related Articles