Guerilla Marketing is advertising as well as marketing a technique that uses unconventional methods to promote a product, services or organization. It relies on unique practices to gain prospective customers’ attention or interest. This service is very interactive.
What is Guerilla Marketing and how it works?
And it is also less costly than other marketing services. It depends upon many techniques t gain the attention of the potential customer. The main objective of this marketing is to gain maximum revenue along with exposure with the least amount of resources.
Guerilla marketing depends upon building a very meaningful impression with a person. And the impression is that much ordinary that they hesitate to tell another person or share their experience on social media. With the character of social media and viral content Guerilla promoting will take a completely new level of effectiveness.
In today’s growing digital world, this type of marketing is often used in brand awareness campaigns rather than traditional marketing like direct response that exists to get a customer to take any action.
Why Guerilla Marketing important?
Guerilla marketing is an unconventional digital marketing strategy for advertising the products as well as the services of small business organizations. Small businesses lag because of some shortage amount of money and don’t have any huge resources to invest in the market.
Here, Guerilla marketing plays a vital role in small business organizations around the world. It doesn’t need a lot of money rather it requires energy, time, imagination, and knowledge.
Guerilla marketing is originally manufactured for small businesses. But large business enterprises can’t hide from this thesis. It is all about broadcasting your services as well as products. This type of marketing is a practice of technology that involves uncertain ways to promote or increase the engagements with products and services. For this approach, it produces a large impact and it is more memorable.
How Guerilla Marketing is done?
Guerilla marketing may be the right solution for many small business organizations. It will often be low cost still reaching a highly targeted audience. It may also be the best way to distinguish from the competition to get a reputation for being different. This unique type of marketing is built by using some unorthodox methods to drive traffic.
It is the best as well as a cheap way of advertising your products and also your services. At the high end, you will end up investing a few hundred dollars in promotional items in a centralized price that you may build many different campaigns around. But come to the low end, it is free but you can’t beat free. Moreover, the entire process of marketing is done with the help of the following factors;
- Don’t go overboard – here, you should not add any additional content or extra content.
- Become an integral part of your industry – You have to get involved in your respective company or industry.
- Keep it ethical – You have to put all the information in a well-organized manner. And also keep it ethical as well as documented.
- It involves networking – It involves both your customers along with the other businesses.
- Plan your campaign – This process is done if you do a proper search on your content or plan for your campaign. And it is done by blogging.
What are the steps involved in implementing Guerilla Marketing?
The Followings are the steps required for implementing Guerilla Marketing;
- Goals – For doing any marketing task, the first thing you need to do is to clear your objectives. The objectives need to be specific, accurate, reliable, measurable, timely, and so on.
- Situation Analysis – After understanding the objectives, you need to analyze what exactly the situation is. Then only you can able to proceed for the next step.
- Define the Customer – Here, you are done with analyzing the situation. Mow you have to define the target market, the people who want to target with your Guerilla Marketing campaign.
- Positioning – Positioning is much more important for Guerilla marketing. It means to expose your brand.
- Execution – Here, you will step back and think that anything can be changed to minimize the risk.
- The result – From the second step also, you will able to see the results that how successful the Guerilla marketing Campaign was.
- Invest in the future – Campaigns in this field are an investment for your brand and product.