Ever wondered about most of the day-to-day tasks will be automated and taken over with machines. In reality, we can see that the world is observing similar changes in many fields.
With this, most of the human intervened tasks are simplified with improved efficiency, but in the digital arena it is still uncertain that AI can revolutionize the digital world as adapting to numerous data points with multiple variations can be achieved by studying the historical data by listing all the possibilities. Once this becomes highly quantifiable every manual task can be automated and made easier to complete with higher throughput.
According to the recent studies from the Open Voice Network ( OVN ) Association, by 2022 75% of the population use digital platforms to get their basic necessities and goods. Taking this into consideration no wonder that there are many companies and businesses are trying to achieve reliable and eccentric AI solutions with 99% accuracy in terms of data and insights.
This led to multiple A/B testing on digital aesthetics having metrics analyzed to determine rank and performance. In recent years there has been a gradual increase in demand for data analytics for making A/B testing more effective and easily achievable optimal result. Some of the notable cast studies on A/B testing are
- Wall Monkey – Understanding Users Behaviour
- Electronic Arts – Capitalizing the trend
- Humana – Maintaining simplicity
Now let’s see the key takeaway insights from the above case studies
Understanding Your Target Audience
- Often understanding human behavior is hard to even with the historic data, A/B testing lets us evaluate which is the best case possible with the current aesthetics. in proficiency and usability. This will help to understand where your customers are interacting on your page.
- Using this analysis we can build a user-liking website which can sustain for a very long run
The Right Time and Right Target Audience Can Make Millions
- Having known that people have already recognized the brand and might take a leap while purchasing the product, as it is unclear to them for choosing which is the right one for him and more often users tend to choose less complicated websites and colors but most importantly they missed creativity!
- The right target audience will accumulate when they seem simplistic but sophisticated value proposition in the website, manual tests and automated tests gather billions of data points which is now being used for predictive analytics and frequently analyzed monitor for improving throughput.
“Always connect with the trend and create a unique selling point using pre-marketing techniques like pre-order and early-bird discounts to get the passive revenue into the pocket which can later be utilized for retaining existing users”
Minimalistic Can Convert For Higher ROI
- According to researchers at Johns Hopkins, Human brains are built with complex neuron structure which processes the minimalistic figures and data way faster compared with complicated other figures, which is no surprise but here they also figured that minimalistic designs can be adapted easily in day-to-day life and can be easily recalled very often when a similar figures or event occurred.
- This research helped many companies to A/b test with various different designs and CTA’s to understand the user’s persona, till date, we can still observe that everyone follow this method as an holy-grail to achieve higher conversion rates.
“Changing colors and highlighting CTA’s won’t take much time but if carefully experimented you can understand your users’ perception related to your niche and this helps you to build better user experience and more intriguing call-to-action on your pages”
Now let’s take these points into account and understand how analytics can help companies. and businesses to grow rapidly in a competitive market.
- Aiming for Higher Conversion Rates: Knowing your target audience interests will benefit you in creating better marketing campaigns with less deliverable with more ROI, By segmenting the target audience based on several interests will help us run multiple A/b tests to get the optimal plan of action which gets us the required results.
- Eagle-eye targeting for quicker conversions: Data gathered by a/b tests will help us target your customers in various time slots based on open rate and engagement rate for quicker conversion rates.
- Quality Insights for the future forecast: Primary research is the key for estimating the forecasted growth in every industry, using this data you can deliver a better experience to your customers in every aspect. Secondary research can be validated using the sources of primary research for a finer growth estimation.
Our current Ai-powered tools and machines can be fed with this data to read and identify the patterns which can be analyzed to make informed decisions. As many of the companies have already developed several tools that can analyze user behavior and try to show quick action making popups with eye-catchy CTA’s. No wonder that the digital world is transforming into a data-driven game of insights, where anyone who can understand and plot the right metrics can easily ace the game.